Tuesday 1 April 2014

A Year Long Journey.............






 " Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if 
    you were to live forever."

                                                  -  Mahatma Gandhi

*      The great man's words of wisdom are truly inspirational. 

*     A year ago It occurred to me that I should write a blog. I had several things to share with the readers. My poems, short stories, books and many other things. It was then I thought of painting. I had no previous experience of holding a brush. It was a tough decision but I was firm to learn it. During this period of one year, I learned a lot about several things. And I enjoyed sharing them with you all. 

*     And my journey of learning continues............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails